• Features a ventilated mesh bottom and front pockets to hold toiletries or other smalls.
• Fits 2 pairs of shoes or 1 pair of big boy boots.
• Hang off a roof rack with the buckled adjustable straps or slide in to the channels on the underside of a Rev Platform.
• Not just for shoes! Store toothbrush, toothpaste, shorts, pajamas, phones, keys, etc. near the Rev Tent doors.
• Clever bottom vent keeps shoes aired out and dry even in rainy conditions.
• Get yourself more than one for additional storage options!
Shoe / storage bag with 2 straps, buckles and pockets
Depth 19 cm Width 30 cm Height 27 cm
210D Poly/Oxford 1500MM PU Coated,W/R, taped seams
Dark Gray and with Black Mesh and Beading
Q: How does this work with a roof rack?
A: There are 2 straps with buckles, 18” / 455 mm ” long, to fit around most side rails. Hang anywhere along the rails.
Q: My feet are sore after long hikes.
A: That’s a statement, not a question. We recommend kicking that negative energy footwear right off and placing it in the Shoe Storage Bag for a good night’s rest.
Wipe down with a damp rag to clean off dust and camp grime. Make sure all your camp gear is dry before you store it away.
If you live outside the USA and can't wait to get your Rev Tent - Contact us!! We ship internationally. We won't leave you hanging.
Before purchasing the Rev Roof Top Tent, please review these important facts:
Before purchasing the Rev Platform, please review these important facts: